I-RUNNER Pioneer Men's Hiking Boot
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
I-Runner Men's Pioneer Boot
The rugged and durable Pioneer boot is Medicare approved. It has a rubber sole and a velcro closure. Designed with a wide toe box and arch support, I-Runner's Pioneer boot will also help prevent blisters and calluses.
- Widths: Medium = D, Wide = 2E, X-Wide = 4E
- Indicated for foot problems related to: Diabetes, Hammer Toes, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Plantar Fasciitis
- Wide Toe Box: If you suffer from bunions or ball of foot pain, wide toe box shoes can give you the room you need to live in comfort.
- These diabetic shoes have been designed by a pedorthist to provide protection for your feet from ulcers while offering relief from pain.
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics.
Inserts Included with Shoes: