I-RUNNER Ross Men's Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
The New Design for Comfort Walking Shoes
The Ross men's athletic shoe cushions and supports your foot whether your walking, exercising or standing for hours at a time. Featuring a typical lace closure, the Ross has been designed with additional padding including padding of the heel and tongue. It's been crafted out of three different mesh fabrics to dispel foot heat while wicking away moisture. With a wide toe-box and cushioned footbed this shoe will inspire you to stay active.
- Size: 7.5 - 15
- Widths: Medium = D, Wide = 2E, X-Wide = 4E
- Indicated for foot problems related to: Diabetes, Hammer Toes, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Plantar Fasciitis
- Wide Toe Box: If you suffer from bunions or ball of foot pain, wide toe box shoes can give you the room you need to live in comfort.
- These diabetic shoes have been designed by a pedorthist to provide protection for your feet from ulcers while offering relief from pain.
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics.
- Designed for AFO's with padded ankle area
Inserts Included with Shoes: