I-RUNNER Lincoln Men's Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
The New Design for Comfort Walking Shoes
This stylish men's Lincoln lace-up diabetic shoe will have you walking in comfort and support from the moment you put them on. With its double padding, the Lincoln hugs the heel more comfortably and prevents it from slipping up and down and out of the shoe. Don't let foot pain stop you from enjoying a walk, or prevent you from doing your normal daily activities. The Lincoln outsole has a composite shank to help prevent foot roll.
- Widths: Medium = D, Wide = 2E, X-Wide = 4E
- Indicated for foot problems related to: Diabetes, Hammer Toes, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Plantar Fasciitis
- Wide Toe Box: If you suffer from bunions or ball of foot pain, wide toe box shoes can give you the room you need to live in comfort.
- These diabetic shoes have been designed by a pedorthist to provide protection for your feet from ulcers while offering relief from pain.
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics.
Inserts Included with Shoes: