I-RUNNER Miya Women's Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
The New Design for Comfort Walking Shoes
The elegant and chic Miya women's athletic diabetic shoe will keep you in comfort whether you're standing for hours at a time, walking or exercising. With its double padding, the Miya hugs the heel more comfortably and prevents it from slipping up and down and out of the shoe. It offers plenty of toe wiggle room and the outsole has a composite shank to help prevent foot roll.
- Widths: Medium = B, Wide = D, X-Wide = 2E
- Indicated for foot problems related to: Diabetes, Hammer Toes, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Plantar Fasciitis
- Wide Toe Box: If you suffer from bunions or ball of foot pain, wide toe box shoes can give you the room you need to live in comfort.
- These diabetic shoes have been designed by a pedorthist to provide protection for your feet from ulcers while offering relief from pain.
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics.
Inserts Included with Shoes: