I-RUNNER Elite Women's Therapeutic Athletic Extra Depth Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
The New Design for Comfort Walking Shoes
With its mesh and microfiber upper, combined with the velcro strap closure the Elite diabetic shoe is on a level on its own. This lightweight and airy shoe offers plenty of toe wiggle room and the outsole has a composite shank to help prevent foot roll. The Elite has double padding in the heel allowing the shoe to hug the heel more comfortably while preventing it from slipping.
- Widths: Medium = B, Wide = D, X-Wide = 2E
- Indicated for foot problems related to: Diabetes, Hammer Toes, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Plantar Fasciitis
- Wide Toe Box: If you suffer from bunions or ball of foot pain, wide toe box shoes can give you the room you need to live in comfort.
- These diabetic shoes have been designed by a pedorthist to provide protection for your feet from ulcers while offering relief from pain.
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics.
Inserts Included with Shoes: