Drew Shoes Toledo II 40200 Men's Casual Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Fit - Comfort - Style
The new and improved Drew® Toledo II is a lightweight, comfortable shoe that combines sleek styling with a host of foot health benefits. These Drew therapeutic shoes offer two removable insoles. Keep both in for added depth or remove one for double-added depth. Drew Toledo II provides hidden depth and Opanka construction as well as a lightweight nylon for added support and stability. HCPCS Code A5500
- Widths: Narrow=B, Medium=D, Wide=2E, X-Wide=4E, XX-Wide=6E
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth.
- Ultra Lightweight Construction.
- Polyurethane Footbed with Drilex® Topcover.
- Flexible, Lightweight, Poly/Rubber Outsole.
- Firm Heel Counter.
- Tempered Steel Shank.
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics.
Inserts Included with Shoes: