Klogs Footwear Carolina Clogs
Klogs Footwear makes unusually comfortable shoes for people who don't compromise when it comes to comfort. From the traditional clog silhouette to full-back slip-on shoes, Klogs offers a style for every taste. Luxurious leathers and fun patents are embellished with unique details like intricate cutouts, embroidery, and topstitching. Lightweight polyurethane styles make another versatile option with great durability.
No matter your size, Klogs offers multiple styles in narrow, regular, and wide widths for men and women. Removable and replaceable footbeds also allow for the addition of your own custom orthotics on many styles. Non-slip soles and adjustable buckles or laces are other convenient features you'll find on some of our most popular shoes from Klogs. Klogs Footwear supports those who depend on comfort and never compromise when it comes to finding it.
Nothing could be finer than to wear the Carolina in the morning (and afternoon, and through the evening really...). Keep your foot snug and secure with the criss-crossed straps. This backless style has a high back rim for foot security. Enjoy the cushioning and arch support that keep you light on your feet all day long. And when you need to brighten your day, just look down at the cut-out flowers across the leather toe. The Carolina is a thing of beauty.
- Microfiber footbed offers excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F489-96 standard using the James machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Slight gore on side to accommodate foot ailments and for a more secure fit.