MBT Speed 17 Lace Up Women's Athletic Shoe
WE SUGGEST ORDERING 1/2 SIZE LARGER THAN YOU NORMALLY WEAR
The Speed 17 is our lightweight road running model. This model is great as a marathon racer or lightweight performance-training shoe.
MBT Sensor Technology:
The Speed 17's primary technology is a rocker outsole with Pivot Strike. Our Pivot strike technology gives you an ideal mid-foot striking platform as the rocker increases your running efficiency and smoothly transitions you through the gait cycle.
This model also offers a flexible nylon shank embedded within the midsole. This co-molded flex shank begins in the heel and moves all the way to the balls of your feet. The shank is important because it keeps you secure within the shoe and stabilizes your foot during ground strike.
Minimal seems and overlays, partnered with a breathable air mesh upper, help prevent blisters and chaffing while giving your foot the breathability it desires.
MBT Shoes, The Healthy Physiological Footwear.
MBT shoes are also known as physiological footwear being the first footwear that has a positive effect on the entire body. The full form of MBT is Masai Barefoot Technology. The best part about this design is that it includes an innovative design that includes a multi-layered and curved sole which makes for a unique and rewarding walking experience. Their trademark is the patented sole structure. Because of the shank, PU midsole with Pivot and the Masai Sensor, it feels as if you are walking on a springy moss or a sandy surface. The natural instability that it creates underfoot activates the supporting muscle system and has positive effects on the whole body. It also is responsible for exercising a large number of muscles, irrespective of the user standing or sitting. The regular uses of these shoes have a therapeutic effect on the back, hip, leg and foot problems. At MBT, they don't believe in shoes. They believe in footwear that makes the user better from the ground up.Lightweight 3D mesh upper and lining are highly breathable
- Breathable Air Mesh Upper
- Ankle Grip Lacing System
- Strobel Construction
- Co-Molded Flex Shank
- Minimal Midsole/Outsole
- Removable Anatomically Shaped Foot-Bed
- Helps keep the foot cool and dry
- Maximum flexibility and fitting
- Minimal nylon shank molded into midsole for combination of stability and ?exibility
- High abrasion EVA and high wearing rubber in the critical areas for maximum performance and minimal weight
- High rebound compound from BASF is antifungal and fights bacteria while forming to your foot. Drylex moisture management fabric top cover wicks moisture away from the foot and helps ?ght odor causing bacteria