Xelero Matrix X44619 Women's Sneaker Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Xelero - Women's Athletic Sport Collection
Xeleros Matrix Leather is perfectly suited for walking and light running. Its mini lug outsole is suitable for roads and easy terrain. The patented Xelero technology ensures stability while encouraging forward motion. The Xelero midsole provides light-weight cushioning while the seamless lining optimizes comfort. The EVA insole provides another layer of cushioning comfort. Sorbtek lining material wicks moisture away, keeping your feet cool and dry.
THE MOTION YOU WANT
THE CONTROL YOU NEED
The XRS adds control, guidance and extra shock absorption. The center of gravity shifts as a consequence of the natural gait. The XRS System continues the forward motion. The internal control plate provides a stable platform for toe off. The body is shifted forward and the foot takes off.
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 12
Medium (B), Wide (D), 2E
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
- Extra-depth - To accommodate orthotics and inserts.
- The XRS Technology provides dynamic and stable forward
motion during walking.
- Leather Uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Protective Toe Box - Provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Heel Counter A firm heel counter provides extra medial and lateral support and stability.
- Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation.
- Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
- Non-skid, Long-wearing, Light-weight Outsole Non-skid and made to last.
- Mid-sole CM EVA
- Sizes: 5-12
- Widths: B, D, 2E
- Shoe Closure: Lace
- Shoe Cover: Leather
- Supports Moderate Conditions: Neuropathy, Swelling, Pronated/Flat Foot, Bunions, and Hammer Toes