Dr. Comfort Edward-X Men's Casual Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Men's Double Depth Specialty Collection
The Dr. Comfort Edward-X is a Extra Double Depth (11/16") shoe that uses an Open Hinge Design and accommodates internal braces and AFOs. Over one inch of Velcro® on each side, the Edward X allows for maximum adjustability to accommodate extra volume. Leather and mesh uppers. Available in double depth only. Perfect for severe edema and hammertoes.
Dr. Comfort's - Men's Double Depth Specialty Collection - Features our most popular styles enhanced with extra depth (11/16") providing the perfect fit for people who require extra volume.
Top Quality Materials Dr. Comfort shoes feature the finest quality top grain leather uppers, which form to the feet for extra comfort and provide breathability. The Lycra and Mesh materials for select shoe styles are also of the finest quality. Top quality materials and construction also help prevent wear and tear and make for a longer lasting shoe.
Extra Depth All of Dr. Comfort shoes provide 7/16th of an inch extra depth (Medicare's minimum requirements are 3/16th of an inch), and the "X-Collection", Double Depth shoes - provide 11/16th of an inch extra depth.
Leather Lining Leather lining in most of Dr. Comfort shoes helps keep feet dry and cool. Smooth leather linings also help prevent any injuries caused by rubbing against stitches.
Protective Toe Box The protective toe box in all of the shoes provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
Heel Counter A firm heel counter provides extra medial and lateral support and stability.
Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation and allows for easy on and off.
Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
Non-skid, Long-wearing, Light-weight Outsole The durable outsoles are non-skid and made to last.
6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12 , 13 , 14 , 15
Wide (2E), X-Wide (4E), XX-Wide (6E)
Brace (AFO), Lymphedema
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
- Extra Double-Depth - 11/16" - Deeper than Extra-depth shoes.
- Leather and Mesh Uppers for comfort and durability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Protective Toe Box - Provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Heel Counter A firm heel counter provides extra medial and lateral support and stability.
- Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation.
- Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
- Non-skid, Long-wearing, Light-weight Outsole Non-skid and made to last.
- Sizes: 6-15
- Widths: M/2E, W/4E, XW/6E
- Shoe Closure: One Velcro® Strap with Open Hinge Design
- Shoe Cover: Leather and Mesh
- Supports Moderate to Severe Conditions: Ankle Foot Braces (AFO), Edema, Neuropathy, Swelling, Pronated/Flat Foot, Bunions, and Hammer Toes
Inserts Included with Shoes: