Apex Men's Moc Biomechanical B5000M Casual Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Men's Apex Dress/Casual Collection
Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain, Ambulator Biomechanical footwear provides unsurpassed comfort and protection. About Biomechanical Shoes
Biomechanical footwear is recommended for those who have plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet or who need removable insoles, shock absorption, high/wide toe box, adjustability, stability, breathability, and X-wide widths.
- Widths: Wide=2E, X-Wide=4E, XX-Wide=6E
- SmartGrip™ polyurethane soles for safety & stability.
- X last for superior motion control.
- Fully functional vamp opens for easy foot insertion.
- ½” Removable hidden depth in 3 layers.
- Genuine leather upper.
- Anti-Shox® footbed.
- Soft leather lining for maximum comfort & breathability.
- Moisture-wicking foam-backed fabric linings for cushioning & protection.
- Qualifies for A5500.
Inserts Included with Shoes: