MEN'S EASY SLIP-ON - Hook-and-loop closure STRAP
Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort In Orthofeet Innovative Easy Slip-On Orthotic Shoes.
Orthofeet Easy Slip-On Orthotic shoes combine handsome, non-binding
design along with a unique closure system and therapeutic shoe detailing
for the ultimate comfort and protection.
shoe has been designed by Orthofeet to include hook and loop straps and a
wide opening for an easy On/Off the shoe. Additionally, a unique
Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an
easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM
sole offer unsurpassed comfort and relief for heel-pain, arch-pain and
forefoot discomfort along with extra protection for sensitive feet such
as diabetic or arthritic feet.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support
and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock
absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making
every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Wide opening along with a strap closure facilitate getting in and out of the shoe.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease
pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions,
including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle
Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma,
Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
Inserts Included with Shoes:
Orthofeet offers unique depth shoes and insoles that comprise innovative comfort features. Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear bio-mechanically designed to provide you with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life.
Diabetic Neuropathy, Moderate Bunions, Moderate Hammertoes, Brace (AFO), Moderate Swelling
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12 , 13 , 14
Medium (D), Wide (2E), 4E