Apis Mt. Emey 3310 Women's Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
The Apis Mt. Emey 3310 Women's Athletic Hiking Shoe is part of the Apis Premiere Collection.
Apis Premiere Collection shoes are designed for early stage of foot conditions, such as, minor swelling, or diabetic neuropathy. Someone who needs comfortable yet supportive and aesthetically appealing shoes for different occasions. These shoes are recommended for people with little or no deformities in the foot. They feature extended widths, added depth, seamless toe box, removable inserts and strap or lace closure. Apis Premiere Collection shoes for casual dress and athletic walking shoes. Styles include Women’s: 9205, 9205-L, 9200, 9212, 9214, 9215, 3310, 9306, 9315, 9320, 9321 & 9327.
The Apis 3310 Women's Athletic Hiking Shoe for a woman with an active lifestyle. Lightweight EVA Sole with leather uppers. Ideal footwear for those who love sports! Apis Mt Emey 3310 has a lace design that leaves room for flexibility ensuring that your foot stays in the right position as you go for long walks.
- Straight with broad & high toe box
- Double depth - deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Whole and Half sizes Standard American last (FIA)
- Genuine Leather uppers and linings
- High density injected EVA outsole with symmetrical cut line for easy sole modifications
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Extra length firm medial & lateral counter support
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- Seamless linings to decrease friction
- Padded collar to better grip heel
- Sizes: 5-12
- Widths: D, 3E, 5E
- Shoe Closure: Lace
- Shoe Cover: Leather & Mesh
- Supports Conditions: Moderate Bunions, Hammer Toes, and Deformities
Inserts Included with Shoes: