Apex Ambulator 1201 Men's Casual Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Men's Ambulator -Stretchables Collection
The Apex Ambulator 1201 For Foot Issues Shoe. Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain, the Ambulator Biomechanical Stretchable footwear for men and women provides unsurpassed comfort.
Men's Ambulator: BIOMECHANICAL COLLECTION - Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain.
Ambulator Biomechanical Footwear provides unsurpassed comfort and protection with unique features such as SmartGrip polyurethane soles, state-of-the-art removable comfort orthotics and soft leather linings. Recently updated with eye-catching styles, Ambulator Biomechanical Footwear is often recommended for diabetes, arthritis, or for those seeking a shoe that provides maximum comfort, stability and added protection.
The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics and shoe modifications. Often recommended for people with diabetes, arthritis or anyone seeking shoes for maximum comfort.
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15
Narrow (B), Medium (D)
Moderate Bunions, Moderate Hammertoes, Moderate Swelling
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
- 1/2" Removable hidden depth in 2 layer.
- 3 removable layers for fitting flexibility
- Single hook-and-loop strap for maximum adjustability and easy on/off wear
- Recommended for diabetic, arthritic or swollen feet
- Machine washable
- Seamless, stretchable uppers stretch to accommodate foot problems.
- SmartGrip polyurethane soles for safety & stability
- Soft fabric linings wick moisture away from the foot.
- High toe box
- Sizes: 5-15
- Widths: C/D, E/2E
- Shoe Closure:Hook & Loop
- Shoe Cover: Lycra - Stretchable Fabric
- Supports Moderate to Severe Conditions: Neuropathy, Swelling, Pronated/Flat Foot, Bunions, and Hammer Toes
Inserts Included with Shoes: