MEN'S DRESSY OXFORD - Hook-and-loop closure Strap
Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort and Fit in Orthofeet Men's Slip-On Orthotic Shoes.
Orthofeet Slip-On shoes are crafted with advanced athletic and
therapeutic shoe detailing to offer relief for heel-pain, arch-pain and
forefoot discomfort along with unsurpassed comfort and protection for
sensitive feet such as diabetic or arthritic feet.
Additionally, the shoes are crafted with advanced athletic &
therapeutic shoe detailing to offer relief for foot discomfort and heel
pain, and provide unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive feet
such as diabetic or arthritic feet.
Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole make every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support
and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock
absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making
every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease
pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including
(but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch
Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions,
Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
Inserts Included with Shoes:
Orthofeet offers unique depth shoes and insoles that comprise innovative comfort features. Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear bio-mechanically designed to provide you with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life.
Diabetic Neuropathy, Moderate Bunions, Moderate Hammertoes, Brace (AFO), Moderate Swelling
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12 , 13 , 14
Medium (D), Wide (2E), 4E