Apex X926M Men's Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Men's Athletic - Apex Running and Walking Footwear
The Apex X926M - Apex Running and Walking footwear are constructed with the most advanced technological features and represent the highest standards in performance and comfort.
Apex Running and Walking Footwear are constructed with the most advanced technological features and represent the highest standards in performance and comfort. Innovative features are meticulously built into these extraordinary shoes to offer mid-foot and rear foot stability, pressure relief to the calcaneus and shock attenuation for the foot and musculoskeletal system.
The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics and shoe modifications. Often recommended for people with diabetes, arthritis or anyone seeking shoes for maximum comfort.
6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12 , 12.5, 13 , 14
Medium (D), Wide (2E), X-Wide (4E)
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
- Extra-depth - 5/16" Deeper than regular shoes.
- X last for superior motion control.
- Carboplast footbridge for motion control and stability
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Leather Uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Anatomically designed toe box for comfort & bio-mechanical efficiency.
- Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation.
- Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole for increased traction.
- Sizes: 6.5-14
- Widths: C/D, E/2E, 3E/4E
- Shoe Closure: 2 Strap Hook & Loop
- Shoe Cover: Leather
- Supports Moderate Conditions: Neuropathy, Swelling, Pronated/Flat Foot, Bunions, and Hammer Toes
Inserts Included with Shoes:
Price: $162.95Sale: $162.95