InStride Men's Newport 6010 Comfort Walking Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
InStride - Men's Athletic / Walking Collection
The Newport is the culmination of all things necessary for an active lifestyle. This attractive walker combines style and technology. This shoe boasts the finest full grain leather as well as InStrides 3-Layer Custom Fit System™ (CFS™), allowing for the perfect fit for everyone. Whether you require a diabetic insert or you are a serious fitness walker who requires an orthotic device, the extra volume in this shoe will accommodate whatever you put in it. Built on a sturdy CMEVA midsole, the Newport promises to provide a stable platform for countless miles of walking.
InStride CFS - Custom Fit System
Made with a series of removable insoles that provide the extra depth that allow InStride to fit even the most difficult feet with comfort beyond compare. InStride shoes are made with high quality full-grain leather, with Nubuc and Lycra style available with lace or strap closures. When combined with non-irritating seamless linings, slip-resistant outsoles, the latest in shock absorbing and cushioning technology, InStride shoes assure the best possible combination of high quality construction and good looking, contemporary styling for everyone.
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12 , 13 , 14
Medium (D), Wide (2E), X-Wide (4E)
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
- Extra-depth - To accommodate orthotics and inserts.
- CFS - Custom Fit System with 3 removable inserts.
- Pre-molded heel counter for added stability in the heel area
- Seamless inner design
- Shank support for stability
- Stride Guide bisects outsole and midsole to provide lateral and medial stability as well as shank support
- Generous rounded reinforced toe for all day comfort
- Sure Flex grooves in outsole allow for optimal flexibility
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Sizes: 8-14
- Widths: D, 2E, 4E
- Shoe Closure: Velcro®
- Shoe Cover: Leather
- Supports Moderate Conditions: Neuropathy, Swelling, Pronated/Flat Foot, Bunions, and Hammer Toes