Apex X801W Women's Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Women's Athletic - Lace Walkers
The Apex X801W Walker is a true light-weight walking shoe. The Apex Athletic Walkers fuses performance and lifestyle to create exceptional walking shoes. These attractive walkers offer a combination of stabliity, cushioning and shock absorption not found in other footwear lines. Apex Athletic Walkers incorporate innovative features that enable the footwear to be customized to your individual footcare needs. This shoe will accommodate Bunions, Corns / Calluses, and Neuropathy.
Apex Running and Walking Footwear are constructed with the most advanced technological features and represent the highest standards in performance and comfort. Innovative features are meticulously built into these extraordinary shoes to offer mid-foot and rear foot stability, pressure relief to the calcaneous and shock attenuation for the foot and musculoskeletal system.
The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics and shoe modifications. Often recommended for people with diabetes, arthritis or anyone seeking shoes for maximum comfort.
The Apex mission is to create the healthiest shoes on the market today. All styles are crafted with care to meet the highest standards in design, incorporate cutting edge material technologies, and offer unmatched customization and adjustability. The net result is an extraordinary line of footwear designed to help you feel great on your feet and promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
Apex footwear proudly features: - Lynco orthotic footbeds for support, balance and alignment. - Memory foam cushioning for customization and comfort. - Anti-microbial technology to keep your feet healthy and clean.
4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 12 , 13
Medium (B), Wide (D), X-Wide (2E)
Diabetic Neuropathy, Moderate Bunions
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
- Extra-depth - 5/16" Deeper than regular shoes.
- X last for superior motion control.
- Carboplast footbridge for motion control & stability.
- Leather and Mesh Uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Anatomically designed toe box for comfort & bio-mechanical efficiency.
- Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation.
- Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole for increased traction.
- Sizes: 4.5-13
- Widths: B/C, D/E, 2E/3E
- Shoe Closure: Lace
- Shoe Cover: Leather
- Supports Moderate Conditions: Neuropathy, Swelling, Pronated/Flat Foot, Bunions, and Hammer Toes
Inserts Included with Shoes:
Price: $154.95Sale: $154.95