Apex V551M Men's Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Men's Athletic - Apex Stealth Runner
The Apex V751M Stealth Runner is a trail running and hiking shoe. Apex Trail Runners offer the protection, support, and comfort needed to endure high impact activities in rugged terrain. They are light-weight, durable, and designed to accommodate an active outdoor lifestyle. These sturdy Trail Runners incorporate innovative features that allow the footwear to be customized to your needs. This shoe will accommodate Bunions, Corns / Calluses, and Neuropathy.
Apex Stealth Runner Footwear are constructed with the most advanced technological features and represent the highest standards in performance and comfort. Innovative features are meticulously built into these extraordinary shoes to offer mid-foot and rear foot stability, pressure relief to the calcaneous and shock attenuation for the foot and musculoskeletal system.
The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics and shoe modifications. Often recommended for people with diabetes, arthritis or anyone seeking shoes for maximum comfort.
The Apex mission is to create the healthiest shoes on the market today. All styles are crafted with care to meet the highest standards in design, incorporate cutting edge material technologies, and offer unmatched customization and adjustability. The net result is an extraordinary line of footwear designed to help you feel great on your feet and promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
Apex footwear proudly features: - Lynco orthotic footbeds for support, balance and alignment. - Memory foam cushioning for customization and comfort. - Anti-microbial technology to keep your feet healthy and clean.
6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12 , 12.5, 13 , 14 , 15
Medium (D), Wide (2E), X-Wide (4E)
Diabetic Neuropathy, Moderate Bunions
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics, Trail Sole
- Extra-depth - 5/16" Deep with 2 removable layers for fitting flexibility.
- V last for superior stability.
- Multi-density midsole with supporting EGX footbridge
- Medial support pod minimizes over-pronation.
- Leather and Mesh Uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Anatomically designed toe box for comfort & bio-mechanical efficiency.
- Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation.
- Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole for increased traction.
- Sizes: 6.5-15
- Widths: C/D, E/2E, 3E/4E
- Shoe Closure: Lace
- Shoe Cover: Leather and Mesh
- Supports Moderate Conditions: Neuropathy, Swelling, Pronated/Flat Foot, Bunions, and Hammer Toes
Inserts Included with Shoes: