Dr. Comfort Douglas Men's Casual Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Men's Specialty Collection
The Dr. Comfort Douglas - Lightweight leather and Lycra with a Velcro® strap. Accommodates most foot problems.
Dr. Comfort's - Men's Specialty Collection - Styles to meet all your needs. For those looking for added comfort and accommodation, try our stretch Lycra styles.
Top Quality Materials Dr. Comfort shoes feature the finest quality top grain leather uppers, which form to the feet for extra comfort and provide breathability. The Lycra and Mesh materials for select shoe styles are also of the finest quality. Top quality materials and construction also help prevent wear and tear and make for a longer lasting shoe.
Extra Depth All of Dr. Comfort shoes provide 7/16th of an inch extra depth (Medicare's minimum requirements are 3/16th of an inch), and the "X-Collection", Double Depth shoes - provide 11/16th of an inch extra depth.
Leather Lining Leather lining in most of Dr. Comfort shoes helps keep feet dry and cool. Smooth leather linings also help prevent any injuries caused by rubbing against stitches.
Protective Toe Box The protective toe box in all of the shoes provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
Heel Counter A firm heel counter provides extra medial and lateral support and stability.
Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation and allows for easy on and off.
Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
Non-skid, Long-wearing, Light-weight Outsole The durable outsoles are non-skid and made to last.
6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12 , 13 , 14 , 15
Medium (D), Wide (2E), X-Wide (4E)
Moderate Bunions, Moderate Hammertoes, Moderate Swelling
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
- Extra-depth - 7/16" Deeper than regular shoes.
- Leather and Lycra (stretch fabric) Uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Protective Toe Box - Provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Heel Counter A firm heel counter provides extra medial and lateral support and stability.
- Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation.
- Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
- Non-skid, Long-wearing, Light-weight Outsole Non-skid and made to last.
- Sizes: 6-15
- Widths: B/D, E/2E, 3E/4E
- Shoe Closure: One Velcro® Strap
- Shoe Cover: Leather and Lycra (stretch fabric)
- Supports Moderate Conditions: Neuropathy, Swelling, Pronated/Flat Foot, Bunions, and Hammer Toes
Inserts Included with Shoes: