Orthofeet Shoes Malibu 961 Women's Sandal
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Orthofeet Malibu 961 Sandal
Malibu women's orthotic sandals are engineered with unique bio-mechanical features that offer unsurpassed comfort
Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers that works wonders to enhance comfort and ease pain on the foot and heel, all the way up your knees, hips and lower back.
Adjustable Arch Support: An Arch Booster can be added under the orthotic insole to enhance support and reduce pressure on the heel and ball of the foot.
Soft Padded Uppers with stretch offer a relaxed comfortable fit and eliminate pressure points.
Two-Way Strap System: Unique design enables a wide opening for an easy on/off from both sides of the sandal.
Extended Widths: These super comfortable women’s sandals are available in Medium, Wide and Extra-Wide widths for a perfect, customized fit.
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12
Medium (B), Wide (D), 2E
Moderate Bunions, Moderate Hammertoes, Moderate Swelling
Diabetic Shoes - A5500
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
- Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
- Orthofeet offers unique depth shoes and insoles that comprise innovative comfort features. Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear bio-mechanically designed to provide you with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life.