Dr. Comfort Men's Relax 5200 Slippers
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Dr Comfort Men's Slippers
Relaxing slipper with a closed-heel design ideal for lounging or walking around the house. Whether walking around the house or relaxing with a good book, slip your feet into plush comfort. With soft, fleece lining and microfiber uppers, the Dr. Comfort® Relax men’s diabetic slipper delivers warmth and comfort. The Relax offers plenty of room to help accommodate swollen, achy feet, while the closed heel helps to provide support and stability without irritating the skin. Additionally, the rubber outsole helps deliver traction so you can walk around safely and in comfort. The Relax take comfort and softness to a whole new level.
- Gel Insoles
- Slip-Resistant Outsole.
- Microfiber Uppers and Fleece Lining.
- Soft suede-like uppers and fleece lining provide comfort and support to the feet.
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Open back allows for easy on/off application, accommodates swollen feet, and is designed to help prevent skin irritation.
- Closed back delivers support, easy on/off application, and accommodates swollen feet and helps to prevent skin irritation.
- Indications include foot problems associated with: Diabetes, Plantar Fasciitis, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bunions, Hammer Toes, Morton's Neuroma, Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)