Xelero - Men's Athletic Sport Collection
Men's Hi-Top Stability Hiking Shoe. Men's Hyperion II HI is Xelero's, high-top waterproof, breathable motion control outdoor/hiking shoe optimized for excursions in extreme conditions. The high abrasion outsole provides secure traction on all terrain. Hyperion II's patented technology is suitable for hiking and walking and ensures lateral stability on rough terrain. The upper consists of breathable leather and mesh. Aquamax Technology makes this shoe waterproof and weather resistant. A Texon and EVA insole stabilizes the shoe and helps to relieve plantar pressures. The dual density PU footbed and a second EVA insert provide fit customization.
THE MOTION YOU WANT> THE CONTROL YOU NEED.
The XRS adds control, guidance and extra shock absorption. The center of gravity shifts as a consequence of the natural gait. The XRS System continues the forward motion. The internal control plate provides a stable platform for toe off. The body is shifted forward and the foot takes off.
- Extra-depth - To accommodate orthotics and inserts.
- The XRS Technology provides dynamic and stable forward
motion during walking.
- Leather/Mesh Uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Protective Toe Box - Provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Heel Counter A firm heel counter provides extra medial and lateral support and stability.
- Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation.
- Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
- Non-skid, Long-wearing, Light-weight Outsole Non-skid and made to last.
- Mid-sole High Rebound EVA