Men's 8" Orthopedic Boots - Triple Depth
Comfort Collection is part of the Apis Mt Emey brand that is an orthopedic line that offers, Casual Walking, Leisure and Sandal Shoes.
The Apis Mt. Emey style 504 boots are specially designed to accommodate severe hammer toes, bunions, and deformities. They are Supra (triple) depth with a high density EVA flexible outsole. The uppers are made of genuine leather, with a side Zipper.
Triple Depth shoes (1/4") depth for moderate to severe swelling, fleshy foot, accommodates AFO, KAFO and foot orthotics; straight last sole, and charcot last to fit severe deformities. Three removal layer inserts give you flexibility to make adjustments or to fit shoes. Insert layers can be added or removed for a better fit.
- Straight with broad & high toe box
- Triple depth (1/4") deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Whole and Half sizes Standard American last (FIA)
- Genuine Leather uppers and linings
- High density injected EVA outsole with symmetrical cut line for easy sole modifications
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Extra length firm medial & lateral counter support
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- Seamless linings to decrease friction
- Padded collar to better grip heel
- Zipper closer