Apis Mt. Emey 9606 Men's Casual Boot
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Men's Premiere - Casual Boots - Orthopedic Footwear
The Apis Mt Emey Men's 9606 Extra Depth Casual Boot with laces is part of the Apis Premiere Collection.
Apis Premiere Collection shoes are designed for early stage of foot conditions, such as, minor swelling, or diabetic neuropathy. Someone who needs comfortable yet supportive and aesthetically appealing shoes for different occasions. These shoes are recommended for people with little or no deformities in the foot. They feature extended widths, added depth, seamless toe box, removable inserts and strap or lace closure. Apis Premiere Collection shoes for casual dress and athletic walking shoes. Styles include Men’s: 708-L, 888-V, 9602, 9701, 9603, 9605, 9606, 9606-V and 9608.
The Apis Mt Emey Men's 9606 Extra Depth Casual Boot with laces. Extra-depth with 2 layers of removable inserts for flexible fitting. Remove the foam spacer insert under the top layer to adjust the volume inside the shoe. High density injected EVA outsole with symmetrical cut-line for easy sole modifications. Unlike traditional footwear, these shoes have extra width to accommodate different foot conditions such as bunions, hammer toes and mild to moderate swelling. The long medial counter offers extra support and stability and the removable inserts are ideal for a flexible fit. Accommodates: Custom orthotics, Neuropathy,
Widths: D/2E, 4E, 6E
Shoe Closure: Lace
Shoe Cover: Genuine leather upper & lining
Seamless lining to decrease friction.
Extra-depth with 2 layers of removable inserts for flexible fitting.
Supports Conditions: Moderate Bunions, and Deformities
Apis 9606-V (Straps with Medial Zipper version of this shoe)
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12 , 12.5, 13 , 14 , 15
Medium/Wide (D-2E), 4E, 6E
Diabetic Neuropathy, Moderate Bunions, Moderate Hammertoes, Moderate Swelling
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
- Sizes: 7-15
- Widths: D/2E, 4E, 6E
- Added depth (5/16") deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Whole and Half sizes Standard American last (FIA)
- Genuine Leather uppers and linings
- High density injected EVA outsole with symmetrical cut line for easy sole modifications
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- Seamless linings to decrease friction
- Elongated medial and lateral counters to provide support and stability
- Shoe Closure: Lace
- Shoe Cover: Leather
- Supports Conditions: Moderate Bunions, Hammer Toes, and Deformities
Inserts Included with Shoes: