MEN'S ATHLETIC - LACE
Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort In Orthofeet Athletic/Walking Shoes!
Give troubled feet extra room and freedom& take pressure off toes
and bunions. These ultra comfortable shoes from Orthofeet feature
therapeutic detailing that maximizes comfort from heel to toe.
Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole make every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Bio-Fit orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and
deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock
- It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease
pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions,
including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle
Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma,
Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
Inserts Included with Shoes:
Orthofeet offers unique depth shoes and insoles that comprise innovative comfort features. Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear bio-mechanically designed to provide you with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life.
Diabetic Neuropathy, Moderate Hammertoes, Plantar Fasciitis, Moderate Swelling
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12 , 13 , 14 , 15
Narrow (B), Medium (D), Wide (2E), 4E