MEN'S DRESSY OXFORD - LACE
Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort and Fit in Orthofeet Men's Lace-Up Orthotic Shoes.
Orthofeet Lace shoes are crafted with advanced athletic and therapeutic
shoe detailing to offer relief for heel-pain, arch-pain and forefoot
discomfort along with unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive
feet such as diabetic or arthritic feet.
shoes are crafted with advanced athletic & therapeutic shoe
detailing to offer relief for foot discomfort and heel pain, and provide
unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive feet such as diabetic
or arthritic feet.
Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole make every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support
and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock
absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making
every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease
pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions,
including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle
Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma,
Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.