Klogs Footwear Landing Clogs
Klogs Footwear makes unusually comfortable shoes for people who don't compromise when it comes to comfort. From the traditional clog silhouette to full-back slip-on shoes, Klogs offers a style for every taste. Luxurious leathers and fun patents are embellished with unique details like intricate cutouts, embroidery, and topstitching. Lightweight polyurethane styles make another versatile option with great durability.
No matter your size, Klogs offers multiple styles in narrow, regular, and wide widths for men and women. Removable and replaceable footbeds also allow for the addition of your own custom orthotics on many styles. Non-slip soles and adjustable buckles or laces are other convenient features you'll find on some of our most popular shoes from Klogs. Klogs Footwear supports those who depend on comfort and never compromise when it comes to finding it.
A little lift with a lot of Komfort. Get ready to fall head over heels for Landing! Accented with a decorative buckle on the heel, this full grain leather slip-on has elastic goring at the vamp for easy entry, hidden by a hook and loop top strap with silver button detail. The polyurethane sole is slip-resistant, non-marking, and shock absorbent. The removable Klogs Komfort footbed provides soft cushioning and excellent arch support that's antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight. The microfiber footbeds with excellent arch support provide superior cushion and all day comfort while reducing foot fatigue and heel pain. Polyurethane outsole is slip-resistant, non-marking, and shock absorbent. Footbed is latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and light weight.
- Microfiber footbed offers excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F489-96 standard using the James machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- High quality full grain leather with perforation detail.