Men's Extra-depth Men's anti-slip and oil-resistant Shoes - Orthopedic Footwear
The Apis Premiere Collection is part of the Apis Mt Emey orthopedic line that offers, Casual Walking, Leisure and Sandal Shoes.
These classic sports shoes are designed to provide even distribution of pressure throughout the patient's gait cycle, the new Athletic Shoes provide a new standard in comfort, breathability, stability and overall support. Their added depth allows to accommodate AFO's, KAFO's, and foot orthotics.
Extra Depth shoes provide (5/16") extra depth for mild to to moderate swelling, fleshly foot, accommodates Ankle and Foot Braces (AFO), KAFO and substantial foot thickness.
Includes: Premiere Two Layers of removable inserts for flexible fitting - Top layer 6mm thick Diabetic insert with 3mm thick EVA Foam filler. Use the foam fillers under the top layer to adjust the volume inside the shoe.
- Added depth (5/16") deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Whole and Half sizes Standard American last (FIA)
- Soft stretch lycra uppers
- High density injected EVA outsole with symmetrical cut line for easy sole modifications
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Symmetrical straight last extended width on each width of the size
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- Seamless linings to decrease friction
- Elongated medial and lateral counters to provide support and stability