MEN'S BOAT SHOES - TIE-LESS LACE
Say Good Bye To Lacing-Up With Orthofeet Tie-Less Lace Shoes.
These innovative shoes feature a patent pending Tie-Less Lacing System, which integrates laces with hook & loop straps, offering an easy way to fasten and unfasten the shoe without the need for tying laces!!!
Additionally, the shoes are crafted with advanced athletic & therapeutic shoe detailing to offer relief for foot discomfort and heel pain, and provide unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive feet such as diabetic or arthritic feet.
Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole make every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Tie-Less Lacing System, which integrates laces with hook & loop straps, offering an easy way to fasten and unfasten the shoe without the need for tying laces!!!
- Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.