Men's Orthofeet Boots - Highline - Brown- Model 487
Enjoy Superior Comfort, Unsurpassed Protection And Excellent Stability With Orthofeet Orthotic Boots
These exceptional boots are biomechanically engineered with advanced
athletic and therapeutic shoe detailing to offer relief for heel-pain,
arch-pain and forefoot discomfort along with unsurpassed comfort and
protection for sensitive feet such as diabetic or arthritic feet.
Orthofeet boots are lightweight and have unique features that offer
great walking experience. Their anatomical orthotic support, seamless
lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole make every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support
and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock
absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making
every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease
pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions,
including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle
Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma,
Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.