Capri Tan Women's Moccasin, Model 737
THE ORTHOFEET ADVANTAGE
Orthofeet's orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique features that are not found in any other shoe!
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have proven to help millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get relief of heel, foot, knee and lower back pain.
Features & Benefits:
Capri wpmen's moccasins offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat. Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING FOOT CONDITIONS:
- Easy gait - Light-weight sole with air cushioning and Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design.
- Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining.
- Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort - Soft, non-binding upper design.
- Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick).
- Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Serene T-Strap shoes are biomechanically designed to enhance comfort and alleviate pain in the following conditions:
Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Ball-Of-The Foot Pain, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Calluses, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, Knee Pain, and Back Pain.