MBT Kisumu 3S Leather Men's Sandal
Feel the wind on your feet as you move forward in these open sandals. Full grain leather straps finished with a microfiber footbed, our signature MBT patented rocker sole and non-marking outsole.
MBT Shoes, The Healthy Physiological Footwear.
MBT shoes are also known as physiological footwear being the first footwear that has a positive effect on the entire body. The full form of MBT is Masai Barefoot Technology. The best part about this design is that it includes an innovative design that includes a multi-layered and curved sole which makes for a unique and rewarding walking experience. Their trademark is the patented sole structure. Because of the shank, PU midsole with Pivot and the Masai Sensor, it feels as if you are walking on a springy moss or a sandy surface. The natural instability that it creates underfoot activates the supporting muscle system and has positive effects on the whole body. It also is responsible for exercising a large number of muscles, irrespective of the user standing or sitting. The regular uses of these shoes have a therapeutic effect on the back, hip, leg and foot problems. At MBT, they don't believe in shoes. They believe in footwear that makes the user better from the ground up. Lightweight 3D mesh upper and lining are highly breathable.
- Full grain leather upper
- Soft microfiber lining allows moisture to wick and helps keep your feet cool and dry
- Dual density midsole is made with TPU and nylon mixed with glass fibers for extra firmness and durability
- Multi-layered sole creates natural instability to emulate the feeling of walking on sand
- Durable rubber outsole provides excellent traction
- Adjustable ankle and metatarsal straps for a custom fit