Women's Thorogood Oxford Freedom Work Shoes (U.S.A. Made) 534-6931
Thorogood is one of America's oldest work boot brands; leading the industry in innovations in safety and comfort for over 120 years.
Our dedication to craftsmenship, quality, and innovation, defines the high quality of footwear that our customers have come to expect. Our goal is to provide footwear that represents the "Best Value" in todays marketplace.
From the begining, our core philosophy has been that Quality and Origin of the Product, always comes first. Our AMERICAN HERITAGE styles are proudly hand crafted by UFCW union members and have been since 1943. Thorogood's AMERICAN HERITAGE collection is all about quality and a kind of craftsmanship that is rare in today's world.
- Women's Thorogood Street Athletics Oxford Freedom 534-6931
- Black Full Grain Leather Upper
- Comfort Weave Lining
- Pillow Top Removable "Motion Sensor" Footbed with Memory Foam
- Composite Shank
- Street Athletics Single Density Polyurethane Outsole
- Cement Construction
- SR/USA Postal Certified
- Berry Compliant
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Made on a Woman's Last To Specifically Fit a Woman's Foot
- Color: Black