Apis 9214 Women's Extreme-Light Casual Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
The Apis Mt. Emey 9214 Women's Extreme-Light Casual Shoes is part of the Apis Premiere Collection.
Apis Premiere Collection shoes are designed for early stage of foot conditions, such as, minor swelling, or diabetic neuropathy. Someone who needs comfortable yet supportive and aesthetically appealing shoes for different occasions. These shoes are recommended for people with little or no deformities in the foot. They feature extended widths, added depth, seamless toe box, removable inserts and strap or lace closure. Apis Premiere Collection shoes for casual dress and athletic walking shoes. Styles include Women’s: 9205, 9205-L, 9200, 9212, 9214, 9215, 3310, 9306, 9315, 9320, 9321 & 9327.
The Apis 9214 light-weight casual shoe with stretch Lycra fabric uppers and leather back for added support. Unlike traditional footwear, these shoes have extra width to accommodate different foot conditions such mild to moderate swelling. The long medial counter offers extra support and stability and the removable inserts are ideal for a flexible fit. Stretch vamp decreases friction in forefoot areas. Ideal shoes for: Neuropathy, Swelling, Bunions, and Hammer Toes.
- Extremely light weight, soft stretch uppers with injected EVA sole
- Seamless linings to decrease friction
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16") deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO & internal modifications
- Extra-width at the toe & extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
D, 3E, 5E
Moderate Conditions: Neuropathy, Swelling, Pronated/Flat Foot, Bunions, and
Inserts Included with Shoes: