Orthofeet 975 Verve Women's Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
The Ultimate Comfort and Protection
Orthofeet Verve 975 - Say Good Bye to Lacing-Up With Orthofeet Tie-Less Lace Orthotic Shoes. Verve is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection.
- Tie-Less Lacing System incorporates laces with hook & loop straps offering easier securing and releasing of the shoe without using the laces.
- Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Two-Way Strap System uses straps on both sides of the shoe and offers easy adjustment of the strap length.
- Orthotic insole that features anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat offers customized support with superior shock absorption.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride™ design softens step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Non-binding, soft upper eases pressure on the foot and offers a space for toe movement.
- Seamless, soft lining with extra foam padding provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) create the perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of sizes and widths.
Inserts Included with Shoes:
(MSRP: Retail: $134.95)