Xelero Oracle II X12670 Men's Casual & Hiking Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Xelero - Men's Casual Collection
Xeleros Oracle II is ideal for walking and spending long hours on your feet. Its mini lug outsole is suitable for roads and easy terrain. The patented Xelero technology ensures stability while encouraging forward motion. The Xelero midsole provides light-weight cushioning while the seamless lining optimizes comfort. A Texon and EVA insole
stabilizes the shoe and helps to relieve plantar pressures. Genuine leather linings for added comfort. Sorbtek footbed wicks moisture away, keeping your feet cool and dry. A Slip Resistant outsole provides secure traction.
THE MOTION YOU WANT. THE CONTROL YOU NEED.
The XRS adds control, guidance and extra shock absorption. The center of gravity shifts as a consequence of the natural gait. The XRS System continues the forward motion. The internal control plate provides a stable platform for toe off. The body is shifted forward and the foot takes off.
- Extra-depth - To accommodate orthotics and inserts.
- The XRS Technology provides dynamic and stable forward motion during walking.
- Leather Uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Protective Toe Box - Provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Heel Counter A firm heel counter provides extra medial and lateral support and stability.
- Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation.
- Padded Tongue The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
- Non-skid, Long-wearing, Light-weight Outsole Non-skid and made to last.
- Mid-sole CM EVA