InStride Men's Dakota 96600 Comfort Casual Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
InStride - Men's Casual Collection
The Dakota exemplifies InStrides Continued pursuit to produce the most stylish footwear for diabetics. This shoe us a lightweight walker with a plush full grain leather upper and a slip-resistant bottom.
InStride CFS - Custom Fit System.
The XRS adds control, guidance and extra shock absorption. The center of gravity Made with a series of removable insoles that provide the extra depth that allow InStride to fit even the most difficult feet with comfort beyond compare. InStride shoes are made with high quality full-grain leather, with Nubuc and Lycra style available with lace or strap closures. When combined with non-irritating seamless linings, slip-resistant outsoles, the latest in shock absorbing and cushioning technology, InStride shoes assure the best possible combination of high quality construction and good looking, contemporary styling for everyone.
- Extra-depth - To accommodate orthotics and inserts.
- CFS - Custom Fit System with 3 removable inserts.
- Dri-Lex fabrics to keep the foot dry and comfortable
- Pre-molded heel counter for added stability in the heel area
- Seamless inner design
- Shank support for stability
- Stridelite midsole for lightweight comfort
- Generous rounded reinforced toe for all day comfort
- Tyline gel pad provides cushioning when walking and standing