MEN'S LOAFER - TIE-LESS LACE
Say Good Bye To Lacing-Up With Orthofeet Tie-Less Lace Shoes.
The Jackson Square Tie-Less Lace are innovative shoes featuring a patent pending Tie-Less Lacing System,
which integrates laces with hook & loop straps, offering an easy
way to fasten and unfasten the shoe without the need for tying laces!!!
Additionally, the shoes are crafted with advanced athletic &
therapeutic shoe detailing to offer relief for foot discomfort and heel
pain, and provide unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive feet
such as diabetic or arthritic feet.
Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole make every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Tie-Less Lacing System, which integrates laces with hook & loop
straps, offering an easy way to fasten and unfasten the shoe without
the need for tying laces!!!
- Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support
and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock
absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making
every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease
pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the
adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit. Available in a
variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions,
including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle
Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma,
Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.