The Women's Scorpius II SRP232 Running Shoe:
The New Spira® Scorpius II stability running shoe is the latest version of this proven model. It provides support for the moderate to extreme pronator by incorporating a wide heel platform and a high density medial post to assist in proper alignment of the foot throughout the gait cycle. Lightweight WaveSprings in the forefoot and heel provides superior cushioning and comfort and helps to protect feet and joints against impact, stress and fatigue. The midsole uses a rigid TPU shank, offering midfoot support and stability. The redesigned upper incorporating the new 3D molded SpiraCage instep lock technology provides a much better fit and feel than the first generation. The foot-bed may be removed to accommodate orthotics or over the counter inserts.
- For runners who need over pronation protection and support in conjunction with excellent cushioning.
- A mid to high mileage stability training shoe for indoor and road surfaces.
- For low to normal arch foot types.
- The WaveSpring® technology is low profile, lightweight stainless steel and will not breakdown from exposure to the elements.
- Compression molded dual density EVA incorporates a single WaveSpring® in the heel and a dual WaveSpring® design in the forefoot for superior cushioning and stability.
- Lace-up closure.
- Stylish, breathable open air mesh with synthetic support overlays.
- Three WaveSprings (two forefoot, one heel).
- Semi-curved training last.
- Strobel lasted construction.
- High abrasion rubber strike pad for durability with forefoot flex grooves for easy toe off.
- Breathable open cell foot-bed; can be removed to accommodate orthotics.