Spira Men's Vento SRVT151 Running Shoe
Availability: Out of Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Days: *** For Suggestions Call (877) 553-5544 ***
Spira Footwear - Walking & Running Shoes
The Men's Vento Running Shoe SRVT151: The Vento is a new addition to the performance running collection. The style utilizes a brand new custom developed last for superb fitting on most foot types. The upper features a stitch-less custom engineered mesh with an internal support structure creating a supportive fit. The midsole incorporates new advances to the Patented WaveSpring Technology, and in conjunction with the softer density heel strike cushion pad, this model is perfect for runners and casual wears alike.
- For people with a neutral to moderate gait and who are looking for a performance trainer that provides superior shock protection on impact combined with the responsiveness of a long distance racing shoe.
- A mid to high mileage performance training shoe for the recreational to serious runner or walker.
- Supports Low, Normal and High arch foot types.
- Two low profile, lightweight stainless steel WaveSprings in the forefoot and one WaveSpring in the heel provide: Superior long term cushioning. Maximum resiliency and energy return. Protection against fatigue, stress, shock and impact forces.
- Lace-up closure.
- reathable and stretchy engineered mesh upper with an internal support infrastructure providing an amazingly good fit and feel.
- Laminated Tongue construction for max breathability and flexibility.
- New custom developed semi-curved athletic/running last.
- EVA Strobel lasted construction.
- Compression molded dual density EVA midsole with a softer heel strike cushioning pad for max impact force reduction.
- Ortholite branded custom dual density insole.
- Anti-microbial, lightweight and will not breakdown over time.
- Removable to accommodate custom orthotics if needed.
- Molded TPU arch shank for stability and support.
- One piece, wave-action, rubber outsole to promote ergonomic movement.