Spira Footwear - Walking & Running Shoes
The Men's Stinger XLT 2 SRX261 Performance / Lightweight Trainer:
New and Improved, The Stinger XLT 2 performance trainer has undergone a complete materials update, improved fitting across the entire size run, and a new longer lasting rubber outsole. Run, race and workout in the update to our most popular performance and lightweight neutral shoe with superior cushioning, shock absorption and energy return. The Spira® Stinger XLT 2 is a performance trainer that is also an ideal race day shoe for runners who need the support of a training shoe, with the lightweight responsive qualities of a racing shoe. The trainer is extremely well cushioned and helps to maximize running performance and reduce fatigue. The two independent fore foot and one heel WaveSpring® are low profile and lightweight and are made of stainless steel to maximize cushioning and resiliency. This style is popular with elite athletes, recreational runners and weekend warriors alike.
- For runners with a neutral to moderate gait and who are looking for a lightweight performance trainer that provides superior shock protection on impact combined with the responsiveness of a long distance racing shoe.
- Normal to high arch foot types.
- The tri-spring WaveSpring® technology is low profile, lightweight stainless steel and will not breakdown from exposure to the elements.
- Lace-up closure
- Modern and stylish, breathable 3 layer mesh with synthetic support overlays that molds to the foot.
- Support straps are welded to the upper and tie into the lacing system.
- Two WaveSprings in the forefoot and one in the heel.
- Curved training last; Strobel lasted construction.
- Two-piece pod construction using compression molded EVA.
- Dual WaveSprings in the forefoot, one in the heel; the pods are connected together with a fiberglass reinforced nylon shank for mid foot stability.
- High abrasion rubber strike pad for durability; forefoot flex grooves for easy toe off.
- Removable, molded open cell foam foot-bed; can accommodate orthotics.
- A high abrasion heel strike pad helps to increase durability.
- The grooved forefoot provides transition flexibility.