Spira Men's Phoenix SRNX151 Running Shoe
Availability: Out of Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Days: *** For Suggestions Call (877) 553-5544 ***
Spira Footwear - Walking & Running Shoes
The Men's Phoenix SRNX151 Running Shoe: The Phoenix is a new addition to the cross-platform collection. The style utilizes a brand new, custom developed last for superb fitting on most foot types. The upper is based on a half booty construction with a breathable sandwich mesh in the vamp and quarters. The midsole incorporates new advances to the Patented WaveSpring Technology, and in conjunction with the softer density heel strike cushion pad, this model is perfect for all activities.
- For people with a neutral to moderate gait. Supports Low and Normal arch foot types.
- Two low profile, lightweight stainless steel WaveSprings in the forefoot and one WaveSpring in the heel provide: Superior long term cushioning. Maximum resiliency and energy return. Protection against fatigue, stress, shock and impact forces.
- Lace-up closure with: Half booty style construction that is stretchy and supportive, offering a sock-line comfort with a locked-in feeling.
- Breathable sandwich mesh upper.
- Lace-Loop webbings are integrated within the upper mesh layers for midfoot support that helps with the locked-in feeling.
- Heel and tongue pull loops for easy on and off. Internal molded heel counter for stability.
- New custom developed semi-curved athletic/running last.
- EVA Strobel lasted construction.
- Compression molded dual density EVA midsole with a softer heel strike cushioning pad for max impact force reduction.
- Ortholite branded custom dual density insole.
- Anti-microbial, lightweight and will not breakdown over time.
- Removable to accommodate custom orthotics if needed.
- Molded TPU arch shank for stability and support.
- One piece, wave-action, rubber outsole to promote ergonomic movement.
(MSRP: Retail: $145.00)