MEN'S HIKING SNEAKERS
Orthofeet Sorrento is a waterproof outdoor shoe that offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Its anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- ORTORTHOTIC SUPPORT - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel pad helps alleviate foot pain and enhance comfort from heel to toe.
- EASY GAIT - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride sole with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- PROTECTIVE INTERIOR - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- COMFORT FIT - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.