Orthofeet Sierra 711 Women's Casual Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Women's Orthopedic Lace Shoes for Women - Wool Upper
Sierra women’s casual shoes are engineered with the most advanced footwear technology to enhance comfort and alleviate foot and heel pain.
Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support prevent the foot from rolling inwards, easing pain on the foot and heel, all the way up your knees, hips and lower back.
Lightweight cushioning soles with a mild Rocker design absorb impacts and soften every step, working wonders to improve the ease of walking.
Extended widths - these super comfortable shoes are available in medium, wide and extra-wide widths, offering a perfect, customized fit.
Sierra shoes recommended for feet that hurt and for and those who have plantar fasciitis, arthritis, diabetes and neuropathy.
- Widths: Medium=D, Wide=D, X-Wide=2E
- Wool Uppers Soft upper design offers a customized fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions and Hammertoes.
- Additionally, it provides excellent protection for persons with arthritis, neuropathy, diabetes and swollen feet.
- Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offers a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes. Ideal fit for wide or swollen feet.
Inserts Included with Shoes: