Orthofeet 821 Quincy Women's Stretch Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Orthofeet Quincy 821 Stretch Shoe
If you're looking for a style that will offer a glove-like fit, Quincy is your shoe!
The stretch knit upper conforms to the contours of your feet to provide a pressure-free environment for any foot shape and size..
Upper Material: Stretch knit breathable fabric.
Upper Lining: Smooth, seam free polyester fabric.
Orthotic Insole: Anatomical arch support & unsurpassed cushioning.
Insole Top Cover: Moisture wicking polyester & PolyU(TM) foam.
Sole: Ergonomic Easy-Step design, made of polyurethane foam.
Care: Wipe with cloth using small amount of soap & water.Air dry. Do not machine wash.
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12
Medium (B), Wide (D), 2E
Diabetic Neuropathy, Moderate Bunions, Moderate Hammertoes, Plantar Fasciitis, Moderate Swelling
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
- Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
- Orthofeet offers unique depth shoes and insoles that comprise innovative comfort features. Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear bio-mechanically designed to provide you with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life.
Inserts Included with Shoes: