Orthofeet 888 Florence Women's Slipper Boot
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Orthofeet Florence 888 Slipper/Boot Shoe
Keep your feet warm and comfy with Florence orthotic boots.
The premium orthotic insoles provide anatomical support & control overpronation.
Florence lightweight ergonomic soles add spring to your step and improve the ease of walking.
Dual straps open wide for easy On/Off and a customized fit.
Upper Material: Soft suede leather. Upper Lining: Polyester.
Insole Top Cover: Moisture wicking polyester.
Sole: Cushioning polyurethane foam.
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 , 10.5, 11 , 11.5, 12
Medium (B), Wide (D)
Moderate Bunions, Plantar Fasciitis
Diabetic Shoes - A5500, Extra Depth for Orthotics
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
- Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
- Orthofeet offers unique depth shoes and insoles that comprise innovative comfort features. Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear bio-mechanically designed to provide you with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life.