Orthofeet 617 Edgewater Men's Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
The Ultimate Comfort and Protection
Orthofeet Edgewater 617 - Edgewater men's athletic shoes offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole provide precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection
- Bio-Fit orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption.
- t offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
Inserts Included with Shoes:
(MSRP: Retail: $134.95)