- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes. - Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Orthotic friendly design Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design. - Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining. - Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort - Soft, stretchable upper. - Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): heel pain, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, flat-feet, pronation, Metatarsalgia, Ball of the foot pain, Morton's neuroma, bunions, calluses, hammer toes, diabetic feet, neuropathy, arthritis, knee pain, and back pain.