MBT - Women's Gadi Lightweight Running Shoes
The MBT Gadi is the perfect athletic-styled running shoe for everyday activities as well as serious exercise. Gadi running shoes feature a mesh upper and footbed, our signature rocker sole and non-marking rubber outsole. Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting quality foot health.
MBT Shoes, The Healthy Physiological Footwear.
MBT shoes are also known as physiological footwear being the first footwear that has a positive effect on the entire body. The full form of MBT is Masai Barefoot Technology. The best part about this design is that it includes an innovative design that includes a multi-layered and curved sole which makes for a unique and rewarding walking experience. Their trademark is the patented sole structure. Because of the shank, PU midsole with Pivot and the Masai Sensor, it feels as if you are walking on a springy moss or a sandy surface. The natural instability that it creates underfoot activates the supporting muscle system and has positive effects on the whole body. It also is responsible for exercising a large number of muscles, irrespective of the user standing or sitting. The regular uses of these shoes have a therapeutic effect on the back, hip, leg and foot problems. At MBT, they don't believe in shoes. They believe in footwear that makes the user better from the ground up.Lightweight 3D mesh upper and lining are highly breathable.
- MBT Running Index: Lightweight
- Upper: Mesh. Food-bed: Mesh. Mid-Sole: SensorTechnology. Out-Sole: Non-Marking Rubber.
- ORTHOLITE insole for lasting cushioning, breathability, moisture wicking and anti-bacterial.
- MBT SensorTechnology in the heel complements the midfoot sensor by absorbing shock.
- The MBT innovative Pivot Strike area provides runners with the ideal foot striking platform to transition into propulsion while enhancing support and cushioning.
- High Abrasion Rubber Outsole for superior strength with minimal weight.